Tecknoworks is looking for an inspirational project manager to join our team. As a project manager you are the central force in driving the project forward. Our project managers inject energy into the project, they are respected for their knowledge, leadership, and ability to keep smiling and positive (even when the project gets difficult). In addition, to the obvious project management skills (steering the ship, whilst producing fantastic Gantt charts and management reports), our project managers must maintain a dynamic harmony between the delivery team, clients and other stakeholders; we believe personality is central to this role. Project management isn't for the faint hearted, but if you like a challenge and a dynamically different career whilst leading a project to successful completion, read on!
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination. The position requires a self-disciplined person, who can handle details, self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results.
- Science (including management science) higher education qualification, and/or diverse and interesting life experience
- Project management experience of at least 3 years
- Strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work
- Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on schedule and quality
- Must have been successful in managing a portfolio of projects within a PMO framework for multiple customers through the entire project lifecycle from scoping, to development and QA to production implementation and support
- Proficient in managing highly complex projects within a Technology organisation - web, mobile, data analytics, etc.
- Personality, a positive outlook, and caring persona (you’re the daddy of the project)
- Razor-sharp communication both oral and written (you have to be able to win hearts and minds with words)
- Stakeholder engagement and management (you have to be able to play to egos and politics typical in managing a group of people, understanding their goals and ensuring they feel part of project)
- Ability to lead a team supporting the members in their work (as opposed to leading through fear, not the 'Tecknoworks' way)
- Knowledge of project management frameworks like PMP or PRINCE2
- Knowledge and experience with methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Proficient written and verbal English skills
Your perks and benefits:
- A culture that supports teamwork with close and meaningful relationships
- The flexibility you need to be creative and develop your passion
- Working in smart offices perfectly adapted for work&play
- Leading private health insurance
- Training and development