Tecknoworks is delighted to announce international expansion and is looking for 5 experienced Java Developers to join our team.
As a Java Developer you are critical in the delivery of high quality, fully functional websites to our customers. Our developers inject innovation and creativity into our projects, they are respected for their knowledge, skill, and ability to solve technical challenges (even when it seems impossible). In addition to the obvious developer skills (producing fantastic code and talking about the latest gadgets), our developers must be able to continue to develop their knowledge and skills in new technologies; we believe being a geek is central to this role. Developing software is sometimes challenging, however, if you like to think about software till your brain hurts and create beautiful code, whilst developing your own knowledge, you may just solve the riddle of the universe at Tecknoworks.
- Higher education Bachelors (preference given to computing, mathematics and engineering disciplines)
- Strong Java experience
- Strong technical hands on knowledge of spring and spring MVC framework including best practices and features.
- Strong technical hands on knowledge of object relational mapping data access, preferably Hibernate in a spring environment
- Good understanding of web development, information architecture
- Good understanding of aspect oriented programming framework
- Ability to map loosely defined business requirements to specific technical solutions
- Strong experience in high level and detailed solution design and build validation.
- Must have at least 2-3 years Java related experience
- Demonstrated experience in integration using APIs and web services
- Strong analytical skills
- Conversant with release management
- Conversant with unit testing automation
Your perks and benefits:
- A culture that supports teamwork with close and meaningful relationships
- The flexibility you need to be creative and develop your passion
- Working in smart offices perfectly adapted for work&play
- Leading private health insurance
- Training and development