We are looking for an experienced technology-focused Business Developer to identify and contact new prospects, establish mutually beneficial relationships, and plan and deliver persuasive pitches that lead prospects to do business with us.
You will also help manage existing clients, ensure they stay satisfied, and grow existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services.
In addition, you’ll manage our relationships with strategic technology partners to achieve shared objectives. This involves regular, ongoing communication, including weekly or bi-weekly scheduled calls as well as outreach about opportunities as they arise.
This position reports to the CEO. We are open to the role being fully remote.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Tecknoworks executives.
- Plan, create, and deliver approaches, pitches, and other sales materials; collaborate with internal tech team in the pre-sales process.
- Manage and grow existing clients by maintaining positive relationships and presenting new solutions.
- Maintain productive communication with existing partners during regularly scheduled calls, and as opportunities arise.
- Prospect, research, and build relationships with new partners and turn this into increased business.
- Accurately manage CRM; forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by team.
Required Background and Skills:
- 5+ years of business development or relationship management experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Excellent comprehension of software solutions, both on technical and functional topics
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud services and Microsoft Partners ecosystem is a big plus
- Self-motivated and results-oriented; able to lead projects and interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to a variety of personality styles.
Perks and Benefits:
- Base salary + performance bonuses
- A culture that supports teamwork with close and meaningful relationships
- The flexibility you need to be creative and develop your passion
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.